St George's 150th Anniversary Bike Ride

(Oliver Barrett, Deputy Head Academic at the Junior School arrives at Assembly in his 150 cycling gear)

Between 20 and 25 October 2019, staff and keen cyclists from St George's Junior School will be heading out to our sister schools in Belgium on our St George’s 150th Anniversary Bike Ride.

To mark the 150th anniversary of the founding of the school, staff will visit three of our sister Josephite schools in Belgium, before cycling approximately 200 miles back to Weybridge over six days. 

75% of monies raised will go to St Joseph’s African Aid, whilst the other 25% will be donated to Rainbows, a charity which supports children who have suffered bereavement. Many children at St George's Junior School benefit from the Rainbows programme.

If you would like to donate to these worthwhile causes and offer some support, please click here: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/150BikeRide

15 October 2019

View all news

More Junior School

  • ​‘One small step’ for Year 2 pupils
    ​‘One small step’ for Year 2 pupils
    14 January 2020

    Read more

  • EXCELLENT in all categories for Junior School and College - Independent Schools Inspectorate
    EXCELLENT in all categories for Junior School and College - Independent Schools Inspectorate
    14 January 2020

    Read more

  •  U11 Boys crowned National ISGA 2-piece Gymnastics Champions
    U11 Boys crowned National ISGA 2-piece Gymnastics Champions
    22 November 2019

    Read more