The Georgian Shop and School Uniform
Telephone: 01932 839343
Please note that the Georgian Shop is currently closed for visits.
A “Click and Collect” process for uniform sales is in place from 22 June 2020.
School Uniform Information 2020 / 2021
St George's College and St George's Junior School uniforms, sports kit and equipment are available by mail order from The Georgian Shop situated on the St George's College campus.
You will find the relevant order forms in the link to the 2020 / 2021 Uniform Booklet:
(Please click here.) or see the links below.
The Georgian Shop is currently closed until further notice to all visits for purchases other than for the pre-arranged collection of pre-paid orders.
Pre-arranged “Click and Collect” slots from Wednesday 1 July 2020:
Monday to Friday between 9.30 and 16.30
To collect your order from The Georgian Shop - come in through the main gate, and bear left into the car parks. The shop is to the left of the clock tower on the corner of the White House behind the drop off zone.
Please arrive at the time and day arranged with you by the Shop team, and wait outside the Shop until a member of staff can serve you.
Please maintain the required social distance at all times. Please come alone or with the minimum amount of people possible for your collection or return.
In the Christmas Term, St George’s Nursery and Junior School pupils may return to school in summer uniform until half term. Junior School pupils and College students will not be required to return to school wearing the relevant blazer in the Christmas Term.
All uniform should be labelled clearly (on the inside of each garment) with your child’s name.Please note that ID / Name labels are not provided by The Georgian Shop.
Useful guides to measuring your child:
We will endeavor to fit your child with correctly sized uniform, however, if you have to return something to us please follow the steps outlined below:
- 1.Contact the shop by telephone or email to let us know that you have a return.
- 2.You will be given a date and time to return the item to the table at the front of the shop.
- 3.Return the item to the table in a sealed bag with your contact, receipt and item details stapled to the outside of he bag.
- 4.Please try and return the items in their original packaging with tags intact.
- 5.Please use this form to list your returns.
- 6.You will need to place a new order for any new goods required.
- 7.Following Government CV19 guidelines, we will quarantine the item for 72 hours.
- 8.Once we return the item to our stock system we will call you to give you a full refund for the goods.